Date(s) - 03/02/2020 - 03/27/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Help give a child or teen a special Easter! Donate a pre-filled basket for Olive Crest youth ages birth to 18.
Basket ideas could include:
- Teenager basket (12 years and older): Hygiene products, gift cards (Starbucks, Target, movie tickets, Jamba Juice & MOD Pizza), journals, art supplies, make-up, sports items (basketball, soccer ball, etc.), and Easter candy.
- Boys and girls 8-11 years old: Age-appropriate books, hygiene products, gift cards (Target, Wal-Mart, movie tickets, In-n-Out, and Subway), action figures, art supplies, lip gloss sets, Shopkins toys, board games, puzzles, and Easter candy.
- Boys and girls 4-7 years old: Coloring books, LOL toys, Barbie dolls, action figures, bracelets, gift cards (Target, Wal-Mart, movie tickets, Chick-Fil-A, and Cold Stone), puzzles, Hot Wheel cars, and Easter candy.
- Toddlers 0-3 years old: Stuffed animals, bubbles, bathtub toys, age-appropriate learning books, toddler toys, new clothing, gift cards (Target or Wal-Mart), age-appropriate Easter candy or snacks.
Drop-off: Through March 2-27, 2020, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Olive Crest Bellflower office, 17800 Woodruff Ave., Bellflower, CA 90706
- Olive Crest Glendale office (by appointment only), 805 N. Central Ave., Ste. 200, Glendale, CA 91203
For more information, please contact Nick King at 562.977.6964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.